Friday, November 18, 2011

I know it's not particularly eloquent or interesting to say- but I am not enjoying my education right now. I'm writing endless essays on topics I don't really care about all in hope of eventually finding a class that hits home. Feels pretty empty and endless right now.

As I sit here in the library I can see the moustache man who is always impressive on campus. What a charmer. Guess that that is proof enough that some people really do feel comfortable around here.

In more exciting news I worked up the courage to say a few words to the lady of my dreams- although it was during the pro-choice rally and it wasn't really anything important in the least. Oh well. At least contact has been made. I now know her major and can attest further than I could've before that she is the most beautiful girl on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment