Thursday, November 17, 2011

Once again!

David Longo
Good Morning- Today will be an amazing bright day. I am in love with the idea of creativity and interest in the world around me. Today I will present my group project with confidence and clarity. We will finish swiftly and everyone will have done exactly what they needed to do to accomplish the job quickly. I will not have to argue with anyone- and I will not fall into old patterns. I will have multiple happy experiences today- and I will be moved by them. I will smile at strangers like always. I will feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day like I haven't felt in a long time. I will write the base of two papers today and I will be proud of both of them. I will take this new found focus to important lengths. My apologies for the preachy nature of this post but sometimes you've just got to be positive for yourself. I've spent a long time wallowing in self pity without any proposed plans to surmount it, yet here I am- awake and ready to do it. I'm ready to say 'good bye' to all of those lonely brooding day without any interest in any direction. I love the world around me and I am excited to see what it has in store for me. We are brilliant creatures and have all of the potential in the world yet we sit around and wait for it to hit us- it doesn't work that way. I'm going to seize the day and realize that every day is new.


Every morning we are born again- what we do today is what matters most. - Siddhartha

No comments:

Post a Comment